Reputable online resources for you
Our doctors and nurses are always happy to answer your questions, but we understand that you may want to get information from reputable pediatric education websites. There’s a lot of misinformation out there so we recommend the following sites.
Please schedule an appointment if you have any concerns.
General Pediatric Advice
- American Academy of Pediatrics www.aap.org
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center www.cincinnatichildrens.org
- Children’s Dayton Hospital www.childrensdayton.org
Attention Deficit Disorder, Behavior Problems
- Children and Adults with ADHD www.chadd.org
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry www.aacap.org
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration www.samhsa.gov
- National Institute on Drug Abuse www.nida.nih.gov
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids www.tobaccofreekids.org
- Parents Resource Center www.drugfree.org
General Adolescent Issues
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine www.adolescenthealth.org