This an exciting time – a time of anticipation and preparation – as you wait for the arrival of your little one. The providers and staff at Suburban Pediatrics Associates are here to help you transition to the role of new parent by providing information and guidance. One of the ways we help is through our prenatal classes.
At the class, you will:
- Take a tour of the office
- Meet staff members and one of our providers
- Hear what to expect in the hospital
- Discuss practical advice about infant care
- Know when to schedule well checks
- Be able to ask any questions
What to do at the hospital
So we're ready for your baby's one-week well check, please list Suburban Pediatrics and your doctor's name as your pediatrician for the hospital. The hospital will then send your baby's discharge papers to us, and we'll start your baby's chart.
Most popular baby names
Sign up for prenatal classes
We look forward to meeting you. Please click the button below to see the dates of our upcoming classes and sign up: