Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We thank you for your patience and understanding as our processes evolve with how state and federal officials are handling the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to update you on our most recent changes to provide the best care for all our children.
- Our team asks that only one adult attends your child’s appointment.
- We are scheduling well checks and routine appointments in the morning and sick visits in the afternoon.
- If your child is not feeling well the day of the well check or routine appointment, please call our office to reschedule for a sick visit.
- Call us at 513-336-6700 before coming into our offices without an appointment or going to a hospital Emergency department.
- All behavioral health appointments will be handled through telemedicine visits. If you have a currently scheduled behavioral health appointment, a team member at Cincinnati Children’s Liberty Primary Care, Cincinnati Children’s Mason Primary Care and Cincinnati Children’s Springdale Primary Care will contact you.
- We closed our Springdale office for now.
Be assured that our offices disinfect exam rooms between all patient visits and will continue to disinfect our waiting rooms routinely throughout the day.
Please remember to have all family members follow strict hand washing practices every day. Also remember to practice the recommended social distancing of six feet between you and another person