There is a lot of anxiety surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). That’s why we want our families to know our advice and recommendations during this time.
Have travel concerns about the Coronavirus?
If a close-contact family member has traveled to China, Iran, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan or Italy in the last 30 days and someone in the family is sick, call us to discuss next steps.
Follow your typical hygiene practices
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Do not share drinks, utensils and lip balm
- Get enough sleep, exercise and eat healthy
- Wipe down surfaces of sinks, counters and toilets