COVID-19 cases are surging in our area. That’s why we’re updating our mask policy to protect our families, Suburban Pediatric staff members and community.
We’re now making it mandatory that each person wears a mask in our building.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends cloth face coverings as simple barriers to help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people from coughing, sneezing or talking.
Reminder: Only one parent or guardian can attend the appointment. Thank you for following these safety policies!
Keep following your typical hygiene practices
We recommend that you and your family members follow standard hygiene practices to prevent the spread of any virus. These practices include:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Do not share drinks, utensils and lip balm
- Get enough sleep, exercise and eat healthy
- Wipe down surfaces of sinks, counters and toilets
Please contact us if you have questions.